Quick one here.
I saw both 300 movies for the first time today. Some things I would like you to consider, if you have seen one or both of them:
1) Did the sex scene in either part add anything to the story?
2) Did Gorgo offering herself sexually to the politician benefit the story? Or would it have been more interesting for Gorgo to have thought the situation through more clearly, known that she would ultimately be betrayed, and formulate a much more clever plan with her intellect (like the men in the movies) and ultimately reached the same conclusion that she arrived at anyway, without allowing herself to be sexually abused? Wouldn’t that have made her character stronger?
3) What were Artemisia’s motivations? How did they change throughout the movie?
4) Is Artemisia more abuser, or victim?
5) Who was the real villain of the story?
That is all. For your consideration.